Blog Homepage Quick Blog Search: Tattoos | Paintings | Photographs

Friday, September 3, 2010

Today's post was brought to you by the letter N



N
K
X
H
A
C
O
Z

N, originally uploaded by slushbox.

So a buddy sent me one of those viral internet meme emails about a dude that carved pencils into all sorts things like shoes, hammers and the alphabet.. you can see a few of these pictures here. But enough about that, I wanted to see how hard it was so I stole borrowed a pencil and when at it with and xacto... these are all from the same pencil I just broke it off and started over... I have a few of the broken ends (I threw a few out too..)

While I admit mine are not as perfect as his. You have to remember i am incredibly lazy and can accept shoddy workmanship. That and these were the first few I’d ever done. I bet he’s been doing this for 20 years, I have shit to do I can’t waste my time carving pencils. Well maybe I can spare just one afternoon. So in the words of the imortal Tosh.0 “nanny, nanny, boo, boo, stick your head in doo doo.”

No comments: