Blog Homepage Quick Blog Search: Tattoos | Paintings | Photographs

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pink Love


Pink Love, originally uploaded by slushbox.

Hmm.... well first off, boobies. Second, I normally don’t paint like this but I was inspired after seeing this cat Erik Jones’ work in Sarasota. I think I’m going to do a few like this. It was fun and only my second painting ever with gouache. One day I’ll learn how to pronounce gouache better than I paint it. I usually pronounce it like it rhymes with squash or sometimes coach. Sometimes I say go-shay! If anyone cares to tell me the correct pronunciation I will be happy… then sad…

11 x 14 gouache on illustration board. If anyone cares to buy some prints or the original:
Buy this art at SlushBox.com: Poster | Giclee | Original

No comments: