Blog Homepage Quick Blog Search: Tattoos | Paintings | Photographs

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Flasher


Flasher 1024, originally uploaded by slushbox.

I completed this painting last night in about two and a half hours last night for live painting art show in West Palm. The theme of the show was "exposed". I think it fits the bill. This is a tiny painting for me at 6x6, I had to break out all my little brushes that each have about 4 hairs on them. Unfortunately I have a bad habit of leaving my brushes head down in a cup of murky black ink filled water thus rendering them useless each time I go to use them. One day I’ll figure out that that is not a good idea.

If you are interested in the original let me know. Its $120 which is probably one of the most affordable originals I have for sale.

No comments: